Thursday, April 9, 2009

Snowy Sweden

My first impression of Sweden was a snowy one. Deciding to drop buckets the day I arrived, it made travelling around by foot in the tiny town of Karlstad an interesting one, especially after the fact that as soon as I set foot on Vanessa's doorstep, I fell and got a pretty nasty bruise on my right knee.


However, I was welcomed into wide, warm arms by Vanessa and our friend Denis, who also went to visit her at the same time. I was beyond happy by the time I saw them, after travelling for ELEVEN HOURS. We trekked to a Lebanese restaraunt where I met Vanessa's friends Brian, Isak, Jamie, and Keilin. I of course just had pizza.

While Vanessa, Denis, and Jamie went to go see the Hives (was bummed I didn't because it was in Sweden!) I discovered the joys of Swedish pirated internet (R.I.P.) and laughed myself silly reconnecting with Scrubs and Ugly Betty.

No comments:

Post a Comment